Rule 161 – Priority entry
(1) A person who has entered into a contract to purchase, take a lease of, or lend money on the security of a charge on, registered property may apply to the Authority to make an entry in the register pursuant to Section 108 of the Act.
(2) An application under this rule shall be in Form 93.
(3) An application for the registration of a priority entry may be made to the Authority by electronic means where the Authority is satisfied that appropriate arrangements are in place.
(4) The service of notice of such application shall be in Form 94 or such manner as may be directed by the Authority.
(5) The entry shall be in Form 95.
(6) The applicant may apply to cancel the priority entry before the expiry date has elapsed. This application may be in such manner as directed by the Authority.