Rule 117 – Lien for unpaid purchase money

 (1) An application for registration of a lien for unpaid purchase money shall be made in writing signed by the vendor or his/her solicitor. It shall give the address of the vendor in the State for service of notices and shall be accompanied by the prescribed assent to its registration as a burden. 

(2) A lien may be discharged in the register on the consent of the vendor or his/her personal representative or the solicitor for either of them.